As we are ushering into Chinese New Year, we wish you a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year!
Please take note of the changes in our business hours due to the festive season. For both Moutai and Wuliangye Specialty Stores, they will be open from 11am to 3pm on Chinese New Year’s Eve, 11th Feb 2021, and will be closed for two days during Chinese New Year, 12th Feb 2021 and 15th Feb 2021. The two specialty stores will resume their normal business hours on 16th Feb 2021. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
All you have to do:
1. Follow @sgchinabaijiu on Instagram and @ChineseBaijiuAssociationSG on Facebook
2. Use the filter on Facebook <https://bit.ly/36HSAKX>, and post it either on your Facebook or Instagram feed. (Make sure your account is public!)
3. Caption with Chinese New Year wishes and how you are going to spend your CNY this year, and tag us.
4. Like, share and tag 3 friends on this post once you have done the above.
International entries are welcome too!!! You can also choose to submit your entries on Wechat and Weibo. Remember to tag us so that we can see your entries.
1. One winner will be picked based on creativity of the photo and caption.
2. Giveaway runs from 04 Feb 2021 to 18 Feb 2021, 23:59 Local SGT
3. Winner will be announced and contacted via DM on our social media platforms on 22 Feb 2021.
4. International winner will get SGD300 equivalent to be exchanged in their currency.
Here’s wishing everyone an OX-picious year ahead!
Upcoming is the online live broadcast of the 28th Spring in the City events, including Chinese traditional craftwork, calligraphy, virtual tourism exhibition etc. We are going to bring you to experience the best of Chinese cultures!
Live Broadcast: 2nd February 2021, 4pm.